Total Pageviews

Friday 13 December 2013

Friday 13th news

Black Friday, but no disasters yet - fingers crossed!

So I did take 2 Nytol tablets last night, but I awoke after just an hour or so's sleep, thinking it must be 5 or 6 in the morning. I was mortified when I realised I still had the whole night to go.

It seems the tablets give me a relatively deep, but short, sleep - they haven't stopped me from waking every hour or two. Another thing - why does my leg begin to hurt when I'm in bed? I had no pain at all prior to going to sleep. Note to self - ask the surgeon next Thursday.

I must also ask if he has a copy of my post op X-ray - I'd like to see what it looks like. I should also try and remember to get a letter that I can carry on my travels through airports to explain why I'll always be beeping the security machines in future.

That's about it for today. I spent most of this morning - after the Test Match from Perth was finished - writing Christmas cards, so I'll head out this afternoon and post them when Jo's away to Costco.

Think I'll manage out for a beer tonight with the Friday night boys - it'll be the first time I've been able to join them since mid/early October.

Got an invite to go to Pittodrie tomorrow afternoon as well - I think I can manage that now too, but I'll need to hurry back for our Xmas Dinner at the Tor-na-Coille - it looks like we're up to 24 now.

No comments:

Blog Archive