Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 November 2013

Thursday physio

It was back to Banchory today for more torture with the local PT. She showed us a new - and very painful - stretching exercise, which Jo is going to enjoy inflicting on me.

Generally, however, she is happy that I am now back on track and she doesn't need to see me at all next week - but I must keep up the discipline of the exercises.

I walked from there - with two sticks - to Tease, where I met up with Colin Kilgour, Richard Simcox and John McWhinnie for a coffee. What have we come to? The bar across the road is open and here we are sitting in a coffee shop, like old crones.

I walked home from there and we had lunch, did my exercises and then Raymond and Myra Orr arrived, so that was the afternoon gone. It's dark again - nearly 6 pm - and this is me just catching up with my daily knee blog.

Tomorrow, of course, we head south for Kieran and Julie's wedding. I'll be the sober one then.

No comments:

Blog Archive