Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 November 2013

Thursday lie-in

It was 7:30 am when I finally gave in to the urges of my bladder, but I then went back to bed and it was nearer 9 am by the time Jo awakened - I think she needed the rest. So, we've been running late all day since then.

I've cut down a bit on the meds again and I'll see how I cope this time. I don't want to skimp the exercises, but nor do I want to carry on taking Tramadol for ever more and if I can cope with just Paracetamol, that'll at least be a step forward.

I've been mixing up the UK and US exercise regimes again, but I wish there was an easy way of measuring my progress. My next physio appointment is next Thursday 5th December.

We walked along to the village to get my paper about lunchtime and decided to pop in to the Burnett Arms for a bacon buttie and a cup of tea for lunch. Jo popped in to the butcher's afterwards and I walked on, letting Jo catch up with me eventually. It gave her a chance for a critical view of my walking style - she reckons my right leg is now straighter than my left!

Later on today, we're driving over to Jack Simpson's. I made an appeal for anyone with an unwanted static/exercise bike and Jack was the first of many to respond. They reckon it's the least wanted item round most people's homes - everyone thinks what a great idea they will be, but they soon tire of them. Anyway, I only want it for a short while, although Jo reckons she will want to use it - we'll see.

Tonight is the grand switching on of Banchory's Christmas Lights - whoo, whoo! Think we'll pass on the ceremony.

No comments:

Blog Archive