Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 January 2013

Back at work

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

This weeks's been interesting - I haven't felt too bad at all, considering the journey we've just done. OK, I awoke early on Tuesday and went in to the office, but Tuesday and Wednesday nights were relatively normal. I'm wondering when - or whether - it's going to hit me. I did sleep in a bit this morning and I seem to have a bit of a head cold coming on again, but otherwise all's well.

I even played squash last night - and I'm going to try again tonight - I badly need the exercise.

I've spent most of the last few days catching up with mail, admin etc - both business and personal. Tomorrow will be different, however - lots of meetings and all the Managers will be here. I'll be ready for a few beers on Friday night.

Nowt else to say really.

No comments:

Blog Archive