Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Autumn Almanac

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Would you believe it? I've suddenly discovered some form again at golf after a whole season of playing rubbish. The magic started last Wednesday on the final night of our season long Quaich competition when I scored 43 points - what does that mean you ask? Well, it's 7 under par for my handicap - pretty good, I can tell you.

I didn't quite do as well at the Terry Edmonds' Memorial at Aboyne on Friday - I only finished second! I soon corrected that at Grantown and Boat of Garten on Sunday/Monday however by winning the trophy again on our 54th outing there.

OK - enough of golf - well, maybe not - the sun's shining - I may disappear soon.

In between all this golf, Jo and I took the bus down to Potarch on Saturday morning and, after a beer and a spot of lunch, we walked back along the Deeside Way - read all about it at http://bvhill-walkers.blogspot.co.uk/

Here's one of Jo en route:


Saturday night we watched the modern version of True Grit - not bad, we thought.

My medical results are in - shall I save the bad news for another day? Here's a sneak preview of their analysis of my diet:


That's enough for now.

No comments:

Blog Archive