Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Wedding invitation

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

We got the official invitations yesterday to Malcolm and Lauren's wedding in June, so I've now been on their wedding website (http://www.malcolmandlauren.gettingmarried.co.uk/) and RSVP'd on behalf of Jo, Ross and I. We had already, of course, received our pre-invites so we knew when the date was. We'll be staying at the Chestnuts Hotel, where I stayed about 15 years ago on a golf outing. It was a glorious weekend then - let's hope for the same again.

Apparently no after-affects from my little crash yesterday - a little bump and some blood on the top of my head - that's all, I think. Today, I've managed to get an emergency appointment at the Dentist this afternoon to hopefully get the cap re-cemented on to my implant before I head off to Glasgow tomorrow, en route to Turkey for our golf week. We've arranged for a table for 9 of us - including Brian H - in the Fox and Hounds, Houston for dinner tomorrow night - and to watch the Chelsea - Barcelona match.

Stephen Thomson, the builder, was back at our house yesterday and has levelled off the decking, which formerly had a large sloping run-off. None of us knew he was coming yesterday and Jo wanted to show him the drips on the new harling, which she hoped he could help us avoid somehow:


Yes - I know - it's upside down. Jo took it on her i-Pad and sent it to me at work this morning. I have the same problem with the i-Phone - if you take a photo in Landscape, I can never remember which way is up!

That's about all for today - although I have now added number three to My Pet Hates blog.

Blog Archive