Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 April 2012

All set

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Wet weather in Antalya just now - but forecast to improve from Friday. FCO travel advisory to Turkey still unchanged, so it looks like all systems go for our early morning flight from Glasgow tomorrow. Hope they don't have the mist/fog we had in the NE early this morning.

Got my implant cap re-cemented yesterday - although I had to wait over an hour for a dentist to see me.

I'm in the office today, seemingly spending my time thinking about all the things I forgot to do, or items I've forgotten to pack. It was ever thus.

Incidentally, the BMW 520d saloon I've got just now is a lovely car - it's going to be hard going back down to my own little 320d Tourer when they eventually fix it.

That's all for now, folks.

No comments:

Blog Archive