Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Tuesday

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Just a quick post today. Had a nice trip to Bergen yesterday - even though I didn't leave the airport terminal! Our flight was running late so our hosts organised a lovely meeting room with a spectacular view of the fjords and islands at the airport hotel. Very civilised flight and times too and I was home just after 6:30 pm - armed with a bag of Bamse Mums - does everyone remember them? I'll bet there are none left when I get home tonight!

Been to the gym again today and I've finally sent my passport off for renewal - hope it comes back quickly as I need to get my Visa application in for Oz soon.

Here's a quick one of Jo and Luca at the weekend:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
losing many months of hard work due to no backup.
Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?
Here is my web page Work from home jobs

Blog Archive