Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 November 2010

Sunday blog

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/



Here I go again - last blogger standing. It was a perfect November day today - no wind, no rain, a trifle cool, but as good as we can expect it at this time of year. I played golf this morning - the first time I've walked a course since my knee ops - in fact, it's the longest walk I've been on. I managed fine - a bit stiff towards the end, but otherwise OK.



All set for my quick trip to Bergen tomorrow - not sure what the weather's like there - oh, just checked online - sunny and 3 degrees apparently.

We've got our trip to London next weekend to look forward to - going to the Royal Albert Hall to see Jools Holland, and then Tea at the Ritz on Sunday.

We had Luca this weekend as Gary took Carole horse riding for her birthday. Luca was in good form - he especially liked his short rides to and from the garage in our neighbour Amy's little tricycle with a push handle on the back. His little legs were whirling away OK, but the propulsion was coming from me, so at least I didn't have to wait for him. The first trip was for chocolate and the second for crisps - not for him, but for Granny Jo!

Just over 4 weeks till Xmas - and then 3 weeks after that we're off to Oz!

No comments:

Blog Archive