Total Pageviews

Monday 13 September 2010

Morrissey

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

  • I've just returned from seeing the dental hygienist and have to go back tomorrow to see the dentist - I've got a lump in my gum - I first noticed it on Thursday and thought it might be an abscess so I phoned the dentist on Friday to get their emergency number in case it flared up over the weekend. It's actually receded a little, and the hygienist assures me that it therefore can't be an abscess, but she can't do anything with it - I have to come back and see my dentist and get it X-rayed tomorrow.
  • It's dark and wet outside my office today.
  • The Dons and the Jags both got beaten on Saturday

Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Getting everything ready for our trek this week. We leave on Thursday afternoon and return on Monday. I do hope the weather on the latter part of the West Highland Way is a bit better than it is here today.

Hope you're all having a better start to the week than me.

No comments:

Blog Archive