Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 May 2010

Polling day

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Well, I've voted, but that's the only thing I'm going to cast today - the old adage about "ne'er cast a clout until May is out" certainly applies - at least judging by the forecast of another Arctic blast heading our way. If it's not ash, then it's the weather - and we were hoping for a really nice summer this year as we're staying in the UK for a change.

Dodged a bit of a bullet this morning on my way to Fraserburgh. On the road between Dunecht and Kintore, there was a line of static traffic in front of me - most unusual for that road - especially at that time of the morning. I spotted it from a way back and managed to make a U-turn and find another road to Inverurie. Just as well - the lunchtime news said it was a nasty head on collision and the road is still closed, several hours later. Apparently the accident happened at about 7:15 am this morning - just before I got there. Hope it's open on my way back tonight.

Nowt much else to report today - hope you're having a good one, y'all.

No comments:

Blog Archive