Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Back again

Been pretty busy - hence no blog since Friday. Not that I did much on Saturday - I vegetated in front of sport on the TV as Jo disappeared to the auction in Montrose. She got back just as I was heading out the door to meet Colin for a beer! We watched a slightly quirky movie on Saturday night, starring Peter O'Toole as a cantankerous old man - Dean somehting or other it was called.

On Sunday, I went to Murrayfield - check football blog for photos and details of travel troubles.

Yesterday was work in Aberdeen and then we watched the final 2 episodes of the first series of The Wire last night.

Got another dusting of snow this morning - it reminded me how much I'm looking forward to golfing in Marrakech - check out where we're staying - http://www.palmeraie-marrakech.com/residence-hotel-marrakech-uk.htm

I'm getting a little concerned about a recent knee problem - my left ("good") knee. It seems to be fine and then, for no reason, I get a really sharp pain in the front of it and can't walk - then it goes away again. Hope this doesn't affect my golf. I was reminded of our family history yesterday when talking to Dawn - she's now got to get her other knee done - and this time it's a full, not just partial, knee replacement - ouch! My father's got a lot to answer for.

That's about it for now - on a day long course at work in Fraserburgh tomorrow - should be a blast (not).

Word of the Day? - VITIATE - a transitive verb - To make faulty or imperfect; to render defective; to impair; as, "exaggeration vitiates a style of writing."

No comments:

Blog Archive