Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 December 2009

Xmas Eve


I had agreed to pick up Colin this morning and take him to work and on to this afternoon's football in Aberdeen. I sailed up Mount St and apparently waltzed straight past him, standing at the corner of Rmasay Road! I waited at his house and then decided to phone - no answer - although it must have woken the rest of his family. A breathless Colin then came racing up to my car - he'll need to get in training that lad.

We got one of the 3 clocks up last night. Why not the other two? If only - if only there were some screws and rawlplugs left in the house. What do these people that I live with do with everything?



This is Lucy's one at the foot of the stairs. Kelly's one goes to the top and UK time in the middle.

No comments:

Blog Archive