Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 December 2009

CBeebies

With Luca staying overnight, it wasn't my usual start to the day, listening to BBC Breakfast over my Fruit and Fibre - oh no, Nina and the Neurons instead - how educational - today it was all about sound echoes.

I'm at work, but it took a while to scrape the car this morning - hard frost. The temperature dipped as low as -9.5 C as I drove over the moor at Garlogie. My water bottle, which sits in my car, has now been resting on my desk in the centrally heated office for over 3 hours and it's still 90% ice with only a little of the block having defrosted.

Yesterday was footy again at Strikers in Aberdeen - check football blog for photos - it was Andy Gore's 63rd birthday and also my 600th match - not bad considering I stopped completely for 6 years from 1991 and even now, only play occasionally when they're short. It pales in comparison with Andy's record - he's now played 888 matches since we first started keeping records in 1990.

Done some work now, but going home soon - got to break myself in gently.

No comments:

Blog Archive