Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Sniffles

I'm sure you'll all be fascinated to check out all the beers that were available at the 1st Stonehaven Beer Festival last week - click to enlarge:


As Gary reported, we went to Pittodrie on Saturday. It was a gorgeous day and I parked the car near the Doubletree hotel and walked over Broad Hill and admired the views on a clear, crisp day - looking south first, then north:



My pathetic little camera doesn't really do it justice - I'm almost getting ready to toss it now - fed up with holding it together with pieces of sellotape. Mmmm - Christmas is coming soon!

As I peched my way to the top of the hill, I remembered how John McWhinnie and I used to run over it at lunchtimes 20 years ago.

I'm hoping my cold symptoms are coming to an end soon. I played golf on Sunday OK, but my head and chest have been full of catarrh and I'm constantly coughing and struggling to sleep properly. I even played squash doubles last night and just about coped, although I was struggling to breathe during one or two of the longer rallies. I'll probably head for the steam room at Bannatyne's at lunchtime today to see if that helps.

No more to say really - Ross has had a couple of enquiries and will hopefully get some work out of it. With Jo acting as his "secretary" and diary keeper, what are the chances of keeping appointments made? Good, I hope - but I'll need to keep chivvying them!

No comments:

Blog Archive