Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Dentist

Well, I've been to the dentist and she managed to fix my tooth this afternoon. It was one of my "fangs" so I really didn't want to lose it - Jo thought I might have to get a plate! The dentist reassured me however that the next step - if it cracks again, as is likely - is a crown, or possibly an implant.

Yes - it is mostly old age that's causing my teeth to crack up - they get more brittle as we get older - just like bones - and this tooth had had a root treatment done, which apparently makes them even more brittle.

I need to watch what I eat - Fruit and Fibre in the morning is nice, but pretty crunchy, particularly the dried bananas.

What else? Well, Keith and I played racquetball at Kippie last night - first time for a long while. I'd forgotten how long the rallies can go on for - we were both pretty knackered after just 3 games - but it was a nice feeling.

No comments:

Blog Archive