Total Pageviews

Thursday 13 August 2009

Wednesday/Thursday

Went back to John Clark BMW yesterday - I've almost come to the conclusion that I should replace my Volvo when the contract expires in 3 weeks time with a 320d Tourer - it's smaller but more fuel efficient and a little more environmentally friendly - and it costs me less tax!

See http://www.bmw.co.uk/bmwuk/pricesandspecifications_detail/0,,1156_181246632__bs-Mw%3D%3D%40bb-VE8wOA%3D%3D%40bm-WkgxMg%3D%3D,00.html. Now, what about colours?

Golf last night was good fun, but I had to rush out and only saw Luca for 10 minutes and Ross for 5 - missed Gary, who stayed for tea.

Today it was Fraserburgh management meetings again and tonight is just vegetation - US PGA golf is on TV - the last of this year's Majors.

Sorry, but I don't really have anything interesting to say - is this why nobody else is updating blogs nowadays?

No comments:

Blog Archive