Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Another short blog

Just to keep things ticking along, a quick posting today following yesterday's marathon effort - more words and pictures in that one than some people have posted in total in the last 2 months - no names, no pack drill, but she's busy sorting out the painter who's at our house with the unenviable task of doing up Ross' room - plus a few others.

Belated 55th birthday to Barry on Saturday and to Kieran, who was 20 on Sunday.

I think my cold/congestion is finally easing. I actually went to Bannatyne's at lunchtime today - not to do any real exercise - a couple of slow lengths, that's all - but to go to the steam room and try to clear my head and chest a bit.

Tomorrow is the first of 4 sessions at the dentist in the next couple of weeks. I've got 2 appointments with the hygienist - one each to clear out a couple of "pockets"; plus another 2 with the dentist to fix the 2 bits of tooth I lost over the summer. She wanted to crown one of them, but I've asked her to try a filling and a pin first of all to see if this will work or not.

Guess what? I must have put in 2 separate requests to Interval to find Kelly and Craig a timeshare swap - another one came through this morning - same place, same week, and right next door to each other! Duh! Anyone want a week's timeshare in Adelaide in January?

No comments:

Blog Archive