Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Sunshine - bring it on!

The day has started with early morning haar in Aberdeen, but this usually means glorious afternoon sunshine in Deeside - roll on my 2:15 pm tee time. After golf, it's back to the haar to see Neil Young at AECC tonight. Jo and I are going along - I've warned her about Neil's extended guitar solos - dentists' drills she calls them - hope she copes OK. It's going to be a long evening, standing - no seats available - but thanks to Kelly and Craig for the tickets.

Another birthday present I've still to collect is my beer from Deeside Brewery, courtesy of Gary and Carole. Must get in touch with Rob - it must be ready to roll out to the pubs.

Jo had a bit of a Homer "Duh" moment in her blog - she asked us to name all the kids in the photo - well, of course, it's Sasha and Karl. How did I know? Click on the photo and all is revealed - Jo named the photo herself! Their parents were Ray and Chris Barrie and they lived a couple of doors along from us in Caldecot Way, Broxbourne.

No comments:

Blog Archive