Total Pageviews

Friday 9 January 2009

Friday at last

Today's international photo come from Las Vegas - we stayed at the hotel where Elvis played his comeback gigs in the 70's:


Got some squash in last night - but not after some altercations with my playing partners, most of whom seemed confused about when, where and whether we were playing, despite having agreed all this on Monday and confirming it by e-mail on Tuesday! Is this why I like to keep things in writing? I can then use the evidence to convince myself it's not me who's lost the plot - yet!
Football this evening then off to the golf club for a few beers. Plans for the weekend? - Well, hopefully some squash tomorrow, then we're out at Franco's for dinner with the Pages and Bhagraths, squeezed in between Ken's ski-ing trip to Switzerland (he only gets back at 5 pm!) and his return to Abu Dhabi on Sunday morning!
This morning I finally sorted out our plans for a trip to Anfield to see the Merseyside derby. We had planned this many months ago, but they recently changed the date of the match from a Saturday to Monday 19th January, and this meant one of our group (Ken Black) had to drop out. I managed to get Richard Simcox to replace him, so he'll join me, Colin and Dave on the trip down. Looking forward to it already!

No comments:

Blog Archive