Total Pageviews

Wednesday 31 December 2008

Tor-na-Coille

Timing is everything I guess. I had sent a letter off to the Deeside Piper last week about the Council's planning meeting re CALA's proposed development. It wasn't published, but, instead, Roxanne's letter was.

I decided therefore to try again and responded to her letter this week, but the Piper has today published the letter I wrote last week, before I had seen Roxanne's letter - check http://www.deesidepiper.co.uk/letters/Planning-process-39shrouded-in-mystery39.4834426.jp

They also crucially, for me at least, omitted the last paragraph I had put in about the squash courts and the fact that they are sound, and are lying idle, despite approaches from the councillors to allow access to the courts, at least until the planning decision is made. I might try again next week!

No comments:

Blog Archive