Total Pageviews

Monday 29 December 2008

Post Xmas

Boxing Day was largely spent by the telly until Kelly and Craig arrived later in the evening. I had been fixing up the Xmas present that Ross bought me (a huge hard drive that stores all my music, videos, photos etc and links to the TV, sound system etc). We Skyped Scott and Lucy and Ross linked my laptop up to our big TV so that we could all see them in their little Elf hats - it didn't come out too well on this photo, but you get the idea:


On Saturday, Ross, Gary and I went to Pittodrie and saw Aberdeen beat Hearts 1-0 in front of a full house - it was great. When we got home, Jo was wearing her gifts from me - ear-rings and necklace:


Craig spent the night in Peterhead and Kelly took my car and went to the cinema with her friend, so I had a chance to play golf on Sunday morning before everyone arrived for dinner:


Kelly and Craig were considering going to the sales in Aberdeen this morning and I offered to drive them in and take them home, whilst I popped in to the office, but they eventually thought better of it, so I just got up at the usual time and came in for a couple of hours - I'll head off home and have lunch with them then take them to the airport this evening.

No comments:

Blog Archive