Total Pageviews

Friday 12 December 2008

No change

Still in my jammies and fed up. Trying to keep my mind busy - difficult when you can't concentrate. TV's on but it's mostly background.

I finished Stuart Maconie's Cider with Roadies book that Colin gave me - but this was before I became ill. It was good fun - some interesting musical anecdotes. I think I preferred it to the one I bought for Kelly when we went to hear him at Pitlochry in January. Talking of which, we're thinking of going back there again to take in some of their Winter Words Festival - possibly to listen to Brian Blessed.

I started to try and read the Pink Floyd autobiography that Harry gave me many months ago - I managed a chapter and a bit, but couldn't concentrate any more - which is why I'm now signing off again.

No comments:

Blog Archive