Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 September 2008

Tonight - Thu

It was such a lovely day so as I was driving home from Fraserburgh I phoned Jo to ask if she wanted to walk across to the golf course with me as I wanted to try out some irons that Michael had given me to test run. She said yes and we walked across and played 6 holes - and yes, Jo did play - the first time since she retired. I thought she was pretty good considering it's been such a long time. I hope we get another chance soon. Irene Page has also promised to go out with her some time.



The photos were taken with the Blackberry so are a bit indistinct, but you get the general idea.
Kelly's having problems with her laptop sounds and we tried to fix it tonight, but only partially suceeded. Apparently Ross fixed it last time - it was a conflict between 2 devices - but when I went down to ask him, he was fast asleep - at 8:30 pm! I guess he hasn't fully recovered yet, even although he was back at work today.

No comments:

Blog Archive