Total Pageviews

Sunday 10 August 2008

Well, I turned up for football on Friday - but it was truly awful - the brain was sending the signals out OK but they never reached below the waist - my feet were floundering on their own - it was like Bambi on ice.

I staggered home and had something to eat and had a brief chat with Lucy on the webcam. Then Carole and Luca arrived and once he was ready for bed, I wandered down to the pub and left Jo and Carole with a bottle of wine.

I got up on Saturday morning, looking forward to my first game of golf since we got home, but Jo was ill (S & D), and with Gary heading off to Donald's soon and Carole having a hair appointment in Aberdeen, guess who had to look after Luca and Isis? No golf today then, but I put Luca in the pushchair and got Isis' lead and walked up to Burnett Park, where I let them both off the leash - they had a whale of a time, running around in the empty park.

Luca and I had lunch then Carole got ready and I dressed Luca for the church:


I dropped Carole and Luca off at the church in Torphins and went home for a brief rest - but I dozed off and it was 3:00 pm by the time I awoke - I had to dash off and pick up Carole and Gary and take them to Glentanar for the reception. We made it eventually and here they are:

I took Luca home and fed him then went out for a walk, stopping off at the Douglas for a quick beer. On the way home, we went in to the War Memorial and I let the two of them run off their surplus energy again:


and here, in video:

This morning (Sunday), I'm the only one up and am now heading off to Forfar - sod's law, it's raining again. I'm also due to play a tie at Torphins this afternoon!

No comments:

Blog Archive