Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 August 2008

More gloomy weather

The horrendous weather from the Central Belt was forecast to move in to the North East this morning. In Fraserburgh, it's been a fine morning and I started to get a bit hopeful, but I can see the front approaching as I write this at lunchtime, so it looks as if golf is off again tonight.

Anyway, we've got a brief meeting concerning squash at 4:30, then we're off to play doubles at Crathes - better than nothing!

Nothing much else to report - although we got a bit of a surprise from Ross last night. Just when we thought we were finally getting close to getting rid of at least one car, we've suddenly got another! Apparently, his BMW needs some work done so he had to get yet another Saab to get him to and from work! The old wrecked convertible is apparently moving tonight - although I'm not holding my breath!

No comments:

Blog Archive