Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 June 2008

Sunday

Been another mixed, fairly cool day. Had a foursomes tie at Torphins - which we lost - then got home before Gary, Carole and her mum arrived for lunch. We had a nice, extended lunch and Lucy Skyped us to wish me Happy Fathers' Day - and we moved the laptop around so that she got to talk to and see everyone.

Luca has inherited his mother's camera shyness - every time you point the lens at him, he looks away:




I did (just) manage to get Jo and Carole to kind of half pose:

Settling down now to watch the US Open - 6 hours of golf in HD on 50 inch plasma - great! Going to be a very late night, but I'm not going in to work until later tomorrow as I have my appointment with the cardiologist at 9:30.

More golf tomorrow night - 3rd round of our Seniors, then golf again on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday before heading off to Fort William to see Kelly, who texted me today to wish me HFD.

No comments:

Blog Archive