Total Pageviews

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Medical

Oh - forgot to add that I received the written report from Albyn from my medical last week and I'm now scanning these reports and keeping them on my PC, with a comparison with previous results. Overall, looked OK - BP rising a bit - 136/83 now with a resting pulse of 85 - higher than I've been used to.

Overall cholesterol a little high, but lower than the last time; PSA OK at just 0.3 - so the only thing to concern me is the continuing Atrial flutter/fibrillation from the ECG results. I spoke to Dr. Morton, who did the medical, yesterday and asked if I could be referred to a different cardiologist this time - Steve Walton did the 3 (failed) cardioversion attempts a couple of years ago, and he does not perform the ablation procedure anyway. I'd like to hear somebody else's opinion anyway - I'm not keen to go back on Warfarin and if there's another route to go, then I'd like to at least consider it.

Sorry if this puts you off your breakfast!

No comments:

Blog Archive