Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 April 2008

End of week

Not been so good for me - came home early from Fraserburgh on Thursday - sore throat, sore limbs and headache. Stayed off work on Friday as virus moved in to my chest and generally feeling sorry for myself - being ill isn't good - especially at the weekend! Missing out on dinner at Anne and Leslie's tonight - plus golf today and tomorrow.

Gary and Luca are coming here for lunch - and to watch the footy! Hope I don't pass any germs on.

One thing I did manage to do yesterday was change our return flights from USA. It was difficult - and expensive. Couldn't come back exactly a week earlier as the flights were booked, so we're now leaving Grants Pass on the Sunday and getting back home on the Monday - only 5 days sooner than the original flights, but I think I had to do something - 4 weeks was stretching my holiday allowance a little!

No comments:

Blog Archive