Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 March 2008

Headbang


Had a great headbang last night - Dave and Colin were there but Malcolm was in Wyoming ski-ing and Gary was double booked, but we had Jeb Tyrie and Andy Marshall joining us for the first time, so it was still a full house of 5. We got through lots of great old video files in the 4 hours that we were there before taxis at 11:45 (Dave had an early start on Saturday).


It was the first time I had sampled the take-away from the new Coriander and it was pretty good - as were the mini-casks of Macbeth and Brude from the local Hillside Brewery at Lumphanan. Team photo above.


Favourite video is still Johnny Cash's "Hurt" - if you haven't seen it yet - why not?
I see Lucy has got BBC America back again - I had taped last weekend's omnibus edition of Eastenders and was planning to send it to her in DVD this week - I guess I don't need to do this now?

No comments:

Blog Archive