Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 March 2008

Friday night/Saturday morning




The rain stopped at lunchtime yesterday and the skies turned to blue - a portent of better things to come? I woke up this morning to more of the same so it looks like the start of the golf season is on after all.
On Friday night we headed down to the Douglas a little earlier than usual as they were holding a pub quiz - you can see the winning team above - we won by a massive amount - we had 63 points and the next best was more than 20 points behind us! Purely for pride and prestige - the prize was just a free round!
Ross had dropped me off and said he was going in to Harris' in Aberdeen for the evening - I told him he could take my car as long as he was coming home at a decent time - he said he would take me up on my offer but when I came home, it was his own car that had gone - so he was obviously planning to stay there overnight - and there's no sign of him this morning.
Ross has got his first pay from Bancon - and he says it was over £2K! - that's the most money he's had for a long while - hope he spends some of it wisely.

No comments:

Blog Archive