Total Pageviews

Friday 28 March 2008

Friday morning

A really miserable day - the temperature has risen so it's all rain that is lashing down - if it had been cooler it would have been snow blizzards, which is what they are forecasting for the hills - golf looking very dodgy for tomorrow.

I've been trying to install Windows Vista on my laptop for the last few days but failed so far. I got Ross to help out last night but still we couldn't do the upgrade. We may have to wipe my disk and start with a new install of windows, which means I have to back up all my work, photos, videos etc etc - what a pain!

I watched the first 2 episodes of Damages, the series that Jo left me to watch when she was away - it wasn't bad and I'll take in the other episodes this weekend - if only to create more space on the hard drive. I never mentioned that we had a near calamity with Sky + - Jo had asked us to tape the Colour of Magic (Terry Pratchett) so that she can watch it when she comes back and also put it on to DVD for one of her friends. Ross was watching the first recording in HD on Monday when the box suddenly collapsed and we lost that recording. We still had the second part, but panicked a bit as we didn't think they would show the first part again but fortunately they did last night - albeit on Sky 2 and not in HD - but I'm sure Jo won't mind!

Hey Kelly - wasn't the first episode of the Apprentice good?

No comments:

Blog Archive