Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 December 2020

Xmas Eve

It doesn't really feel Christmassy to me yet - despite the fact that we had a bit of snow overnight and there's a light covering outside which should hang around all day, given the low temperatures today. Historically, we normally play football today as part of Dave Williamson's birthday celebrations. Last year was our first ever "downgrade" to walking football, but this year we can't even do that due to the restrictions, so we've come up with an alternative - a few of us are going for a walk - from Banchory to Potarch, from where Jo's going to pick me up later on. Tonight's a busy night on Zoom - we have our usual weekly call with Dawn, Barry and Helen and we're going to follow that with a global call, when we're hoping to see the rest of the family (virtually). So - the latest on the observation stakes. On Monday morning, I shaved off the last of my face fungus, so how long would it be before Jo noticed? Answer - two and a half days. She spotted the change on Wednesday afternoon. I had given a hint of it with a photo I published on Instagram, taken halfway through the Monday morning shave:
That was for the record only - my Frank Zappa period. I didn't venture out of the en suite like this, but I emerged like this:
Here's my holiday reading:
A couple of photos of Avery that Dawn sent:
and the wallpaper in Dawn's hall, which she now calls "the library":
Hope to see everyone later - in person or virtually. Stay safe and enjoy.

No comments:

Blog Archive