Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 October 2019

Pre-holiday post


We're off to Marbella in the morning so here's a quick update of what's been happening:

Barry and Helen in NZ just now and will be heading to Oz soon - which reminds me that we haven't FaceTimed Kelly for a while - must try soon. We liked the drawing Miller did at school:



Meanwhile, in Airdrie, Jordon has a new look:


Our annual end of season Challenge golf match last Sunday was virtually rained off but we had a nice lunch afterwards. A couple of days of detox were required after this and the previous week in Nice.

My blood test last Monday produced no negative results for any thyroid issues, thank goodness. Nothing was said about the liver count - surprisingly!

I haven't managed a cycle for a couple of weeks now and obviously next week is out as well - need to get back in the saddle when we get back. I have been a bit more active this week, however, with games of golf on Wednesday and Thursday and a hill-walk on Friday. I even managed to roll back the years and win Thursday's event at Monifeith. Here I am receiving my prize with Nigel and Harry - 3rd and 2nd place respectively:


That's helped get my step count back up again - as did the recent Borders walking weekend - but I still haven't quite got my average for the year up to the magic 10,000 steps per day yet:


Marbella weather for next week looks nice, so we're packing light:


No comments:

Blog Archive