Total Pageviews

Thursday 25 April 2019

Day of departure

We've said our farewells to the Lesinas - all bar Lucy, who's coming home from work at lunchtime today to drive us down to Medford to catch our flight to LAX this evening.

I didn't feel too good yesterday although I managed to walk 18 holes at Applegate River GC with Scott. It seems there has been a little bug going around - Lucy had an upset stomach a couple of days ago, then Jo had the same the day after, then me - and Cade wasn't too good yesterday, but he made it home for dinner last night - along with Mel.

Being our last evening in Grants Pass, I had to take the traditional family photo outside. I published one of them on Facebook last night, but this is an earlier version when Cade was displaying his toned torso and his tattoos - and I had forgotten to take off my glasses:


No comments:

Blog Archive