Total Pageviews

Friday 10 June 2016

Thursday news

We'd had more than enough down time by now, so Jo and I thought we would take advantage of the cooler temperatures and go for a short-ish walk, so we headed down to Fish Hatchery Park and did the Nature Trail there - just over 5 kms. We never saw another soul on the walk:

Jo's first attempt to throw a stone in to the Applegate river was a bit pathetic. This is her trying to improve her technique. She didn't like it when I said it was still very girly-ish!




What's that between Jo and I? Best ask Luca
Tonight was a non-BBQ night. Scott and Cade were going to help a friend move house, so we just had bought-in pizzas.

I noticed Cade's dazzling new shoes. You wouldn't think it but they are a pair apparently - lots of subtle messages in the colours, design and tabs in these Nike LeBron special edition shoes:



So I finished my first book of the holiday - the follow-up to Stieg Larsson's Millennium series (Girl with the Dragon Tattoo etc), written by a different author, but very definitely in the original now deceased author's style. Now I've started Peter May's The Black House, set on Lewis.

No comments:

Blog Archive