Total Pageviews

Friday 25 March 2016

Good Friday

I'll start with an apology to Gary - I mis-typed his time in the D33 Ultra when I said he just beat 6 hours - it should have been 5 hours. I've now corrected the blog.

Luca was originally due to be with us today as Gary and Carole would be working and the school would be closed, but it turns out that Carole's work is closed as well, so there was no need for him to stay with us. Carole's got a bit of the lurgy - she's hacking (not horsey-hacking) her way through the day - hopefully she'll be better by Sunday.

I've had 3 cycles this week - I was shattered when I got back from yesterday's ride - so I don't want to do too much today, but it's a beautiful morning and we're now planning to go down to Ballater to drop off some CAMRA posters and perhaps we'll take a short walk as well.

We have our first Headbang of the year tonight and the golf season officially starts tomorrow - it's the Captain v Vice Captain match, and, as usual, the forecast is wet. I've got a 2 pm tee time - hope it's dried up by then - alternatively, if it rains, please make it heavy enough to close the course. The worst case scenario is the course being open and us getting a soaking.

There's a hill walk planned for Sunday - probably Morven - but I won't be going as I'm not sure when they'll get back - they're not starting until 9:30 am because the clocks will have gone forward. I think I'll golf instead - weather permitting, of course.

I'll close with a photo from Down Under - Chris was on "my" bike and did the Lynton Trails in Adelaide:


Not long to go for Kelly now - we're waiting for news.

No comments:

Blog Archive