Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 January 2016

End of first week

I've been a bit nervous about using my laptop recently. After my Facebook account was apparently hacked last weekend, there has been further suspicious activity since then - like losing control of the mouse - a scary situation. My virus guard spotted a multitude of errors on my Outlook files and tried to clean it up but, as a result, Outlook doesn't work at all for me now - I'll have to re-load it when I get home. All I can use for e-mail, diary, contacts etc just now is Windows Live - and my phone of course.

Therefore, I'll keep this short.

Been out cycling twice and Jo and I now have our Metro cards which make travel on the buses and trains a lot easier.

Miller asked Chris for a "Superman" the other day:


Jo and I were back at the Wheaty on Friday to return their tab card and we got caught in a brief storm on the way back to the station - fortunately we were under cover as the heavens opened, and, almost before we knew it, it was all over and the sun was out again.

Yesterday (Saturday), Chris, Jo and I took the train in to town and went for a spot of lunch and a couple of beers. Kelly picked us up and took us to Chris' friend Simon's 40th birthday party, held in the Bombay Bicycle Club:


This morning (Sunday) Miller's going for a short ride on the little train that runs along the prom here, after which we're heading to the hills again for lunch at one of our favourite brewpubs, Lobethal Bierhaus, followed by some wineries - it's the Crush Festival weekend here.

No comments:

Blog Archive