Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 January 2016

2016

We're all now well in to 2016 so it's a Happy New Year to everyone everywhere.

Let's start off the first blog post of 2016 with a look back to 2015. I started taking pictures of the trees through our bedroom window back in April, so here's how the year looked:

April

May

June

August

September

October

November

December
Our Hogmanay dinner with the Kilgours went well I feel. We had Chicken Balmoral for our main course. Colin and Johanne left just before 2 am and we then began tidying up. We FaceTimed Lucy and Kelly simultaneously to wish them all a HNY.

Unsurprisingly, yesterday (Ne'erday) was a bit of a slow one, but Gary, Carole and Luca came over for a steak pie dinner. Ross was busy but texted and we'll see him soon as he's off for a couple of weeks as Buchanan's is closed.

It's Saturday morning and I'm up, listening to Sounds of the 60's, but Jo's getting some well-earned rest. She had been getting up early recently - I think all the Christmas and New Year planning was playing on her mind.

I suppose I better go and check how my brew is getting on. I suspect it's failed - uneven temperatures or possible contamination? Never mind, it's a learning curve - I'll get it right next time.

No comments:

Blog Archive