Total Pageviews

Tuesday 2 December 2014

S & D strikes

Jo went round to see how Ross was on Sunday. He had recovered enough that at least he was no longer excreting from both ends, but his washing machine had broken down so Jo gathered his stuff and brought it home.

On Monday, Jo took the newly washed stuff back to Ross. That must have been when she picked up the bug, because not long after going to bed last night, it was her turn to hit the loo - the first of several visits.

Naturally, we had to cancel Jo's weekly trip to Inverurie today to pick up Luca from school, and I also decided it was best to cancel my planned trip to Edinburgh - I didn't fancy having the bug hit me when I was 100 miles from home. As it happens, I seem to have been OK so far - a little fragile, but intact at least.

Ross came round this afternoon to see how we were - and to deliver some of his home-made soup to us (I had the leek and potato for tea tonight) - and he told us his flatmate now had the nasty little bug as well.

Please - no more.

No comments:

Blog Archive