Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 November 2014

The Countdown Begins

Realistically, because of when Xmas falls this year and the canning factory shuts down, I have probably just about 10 full days or so of work before retirement. Today I began to seriously clear out some of the cupboards and files of personal stuff that have been kept in my Fraserburgh office for decades. A couple of bin bags were filled and the shredding machine got overheated a couple of times.

I've brought some of the essential files home - but there's more to follow. Jo's worried that we might have to buy another filing cabinet to hold everything, but I'm hoping the existing shelves in our office downstairs (formerly Ross' room) will be adequate.

Got some flight booking to do - France first of all, then Denver - Medford return next June/July. Gary and Luca also have to get back to LA from Medford. So, should I be looking at flights tonight or the Champions League?

No comments:

Blog Archive