Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 July 2014

Poor Kanga!

My Christmas gifts from Down Under have suffered a terrible fate. One was lost on the golf course - you would have thought somebody would have handed it in! - and the other is currently in intensive care at Arbor Court after (literally) coming apart at the seams:


Pray for a speedy recovery for poor Kanga - and I hope its former companion has found a good home.

So I missed my Thursday morning cycle again - too much work to do before we go away on Saturday. It's been a while since I've had my bum in the saddle and when I return I'm going to be way behind the other guys in terms of saddle fitness.

I got tickets for the Aberdeen - Groningen Europa League tie tonight, so Ross is driving me in and we are picking up Colin Kilgour and Ken Black on the way in, then meeting Gary at the match.

That's about it. Next blog posting will be from USA.

No comments:

Blog Archive