Total Pageviews

Monday 19 May 2014

Penultimate day of long weekend no. 7

It's Monday and I've been sucked in to work again. I haven't got this part-time thing cracked yet - will need more discipline - and more understanding from my colleagues.

I'm a little tired and run down after a fairly hectic period. Fraserburgh on consecutive days then golf Wednesday night, cycling, work  and a gig on Thursday, golf again on Friday and Saturday and then a late night as we entertained the Kilgours and Masons.

It was Airdrie on Sunday for the informal BBQ at Dawn's to celebrate Meghan and Ellis' recent wedding. We - Jo, Gary, Carole, Luca and I - all went in my car, but Gary drove there and back, so I was at least able to read the papers and snooze a little. I've got a bit of a chest and head cold now and my voice is croaking - I hope it's OK for tomorrow - I've got presentations to do to the banks the next 2 days.

The little garden patch at the front of our house is blooming just now:


Now for the photos from yesterday:

Dawn had literally rolled out the red carpet for everyone
Meghan, Carole & Gary
Helen, Jo & Barry
Some found it a trifle cool on the decking and preferred to sit in the conservatory:

Sheila, Lauren, Dawn & Jordon
Nancy & Sheila
Carole was starting to feel a little sleepy

Kieran, Julie and her sister

John photographs Jo leaving

Dawn waves us goodbye
That's it. We're just waiting for a call now from Sadie and Brian for our reunion down at Ballater.

No comments:

Blog Archive