Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 January 2014

Tuesday through Thursday

Tuesday was Aberdeen for me, then Bannatyne's - managed to do half an hour on the bike - then I headed off to Inverurie for tea. I saw Jo and Luca of course, but left about 7 pm before Gary and Carole were home.

Wednesday was a busy day in the office and I didn't get home until after 5:30 pm - pretty late for me. We watched episode 4 of the Bridge II, the Danish-Swedish co-production about environmental terrorism - it's looking pretty good so far. Saga, the Swedish female detective with no social skills at all is amusing. Just 15 minutes on the bike at home tonight.

Jo discovered an interesting site about knee ops - http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/total-knee-replacement-surgery-excercises-after - wish I'd seen it before. It contained a different angle on what a knee replacement looks like:


and I finally managed to file my tax return online - just 2 weeks before the deadline for 2012-13.

Today (Thursday) brought my first self drive to Fraserburgh since mid-October. I made sure I stopped halfway and got out and stretched my legs or I would have got pretty stiff.

Ross has just arrived for his tea - he's on holiday for a week and he's going to Aviemore, using one of our timeshares, for a few days from Saturday. We might join him on Sunday night, if his pals have gone by then.

Tonight there's a Seniors meeting at the golf club at 7 pm, so I'll toodle along there then.

No comments:

Blog Archive