Total Pageviews

Friday 3 January 2014

Lesina left-overs

So far just two - one planned, the other accidental we think:

Lucy's running shoes were a bit too muddy to pack after yesterday's race

Braeden's book might be missed - but it was maybe a bit large and heavy
 We're still eating our way through Xmas. Is this a very large chocolate or is it a simple example of perspective?:


Meanwhile, how's my knee? Pretty good generally, although I did have to go to the nurse the other day to clean out the end of the scar where I keep feeling pin-pricks under the skin - perhaps a bit of suture is stuck there? It's still not completely clear and I've now got some Magnesium Sulphate paste to see if that will draw anything out.

My knee bend must be improving ever so gradually. I can get on the exercise bike easily now and I even managed to drop the seat one notch the other day - although I've since had to put it back.

So that's it - exactly 9 weeks since my op, and it's back to work on Monday. Ho hum.

No comments:

Blog Archive