Total Pageviews

Monday 28 October 2013

Back in the UK

Got back from a terrific week's golf in Tenerife late last night - Jo came to pick us up at the airport and we both headed off early this morning in to Aberdeen for my pre-op medical assessment. It was the usual round of blood pressure, ECG, urine and blood samples etc plus some instruction on the procedures for this Friday's operation. We also got to meet the physiotherapist who talked us through the post operation recovery.

The only real surprise - to me at least - was them screening for MRSA - by nose and groin swabs. It's been 6 months since my last X-rays when I decided to see through another summer before having the knee replaced, so it's possible I may be called back before Friday for updated X-rays.

After that, I had to rush off to Fraserburgh to meet up with some Danish visitors, so it's been a pretty full day. I drove home tonight in a bit of a dwam - I was on autopilot. Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight.

My golf was great last week, incidentally - all the details on the golf blog.

No comments:

Blog Archive