Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tuesday tit-bits

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Not really much to say over the last few days, but I did manage to get all my pub surveys finished this weekend - and I've updated CAMRA's database now too - all in good time for this Saturday's annual meeting to decide what goes in to the GBG - and our Pub of the Year winners (commonly known as PotY's).

Luca's with us for a few days as it's school half term just now. He's very good - but I can tell it's been a long day for Jo when I get home. Btw, Jo's operation is scheduled for Friday 22nd March - if she goes ahead with it. Sod's Law, it seems her shoulder is now starting to get a bit better.

I've taken the first tentative steps as well - I've made an appointment with my GP - not until 8th March - to get a referral to the knee surgeon. I still don't know if I'm going to do it or not, though.

Dentist tomorrow - and the hygienist. Should be a fun day.

Oh - and we've booked tickets to go and see Karine Polwart (http://www.karinepolwart.com/) again at Woodend Barn on Friday 26th April.

Carole's going to use one of our timeshare weeks down in Lincolnshire on the first week of Luca's Easter holidays. It's a 3 bedroom unit so she'll be able to have her whole family over if she wants!

Must go now. I've had my rant for today on my other blog, so it's home for tea - then Celtic v. Inter Milan on TV!

No comments:

Blog Archive