Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Second Tuesday Blog Posting

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Today keeps getting better. Kelly's news this morning and then, when I get home, there's an envelope waiting for me from AELTC (All England Lawn Tennis Club) telling me I've got a pair of tickets in the ballot for Wimbledon this year! Thursday 4th July - great - second week, bound to be some good tennis. Even better, it's Centre Court tickets. The ever so slightly disappointing news is that it's Ladies Semi-Finals and Mixed Doubles that day - so no Andy - boo-hoo!

Just to clarify about the Lesina/Steele/Stewart visit this Christmas - I thought everyone knew I had always intended putting them all up in the lodges at Inchmarlo - a bit more civilised than cramming in to our house, or even, as Gary alluded to, shuttling back and forward to Inverurie.

Anyway, back to today. I presented the CAMRA Club of the Year award to the Legion tonight - with Jas in tow:


When I got home, Ross, whose days off are Monday and Tuesday, was downstairs gaming again. I suggested he was regressing a little - his riposte was "yes, but at least I'm saving money this way". Good answer. Ross is hoping to move out before the summer and needs to save up a bit, so fair cop. He's still off the fags - sorry, cigarettes - too - that shows some will.

Enough from me - Arsenal v Bayern Munich calls.

No comments:

Blog Archive