Total Pageviews

Monday 29 October 2012

New week, new clocks

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

The "extra" hour in bed yesterday was a bit of a waste of space - I wasn't going anywhere anyway. The golf course was closed again - thankfully - at least I didn't feel guilty about not turning up to play. We'd had a headbang on Friday night and were fairly late getting home - partly due to the snow flurries - and were heading down to Falkirk for the footy on Saturday, so a lazy Sunday was just what the doctor ordered.

Lots of good footy on TV and then Gary, Luca, Carole and her mum, Liz, came over for dinner. Jo slow-cooked some pork - it was delish. We were over at Inverurie on Thursday too - the day Liz arrived - and Carole cooked fajitas for us - also lovely.

That's about all my news. There's nothing much else in the offing just now, other than the fact that Luca is with us for "2 sleeps" when Carole and Gary go away for their second anniversary this coming weekend. Plans to go to the Stonehaven Beer Festival on Saturday now scuppered, but I don't mind at all really. Jo says I should just go on my own, but I don't think so. If it wasn't always so busy on Friday night, that would have been the ideal time to go. Still, there's always Thursday ..........

No comments:

Blog Archive