Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 February 2012

Eve of departure

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

It's been the usual last-minute panic at work - a potential acquisition comes on the scene at the 11th hour - just as both Michael and I are heading off on long-haul holidays - typical.

I had my consultation at Albyn Hospital tonight. He asked some questions and felt my liver - no worries - not enlarged. Next step is a scan on 16th March (liver, spleen & pancreas, I think), then an endoscopy the following day. At least I feel I'm on the road to discovering what's wrong now.

We're almost packed. I've got an early start and a busy morning of meetings (one of them a Board meeting) before heading home and loading up the cases for Ross to drop us off at the airport for our marathon trip. Looking forward to a pint in the Lord Nelson in the Rocks area of Sydney on Sunday night - if we're up to it!

Watch this space.

No comments:

Blog Archive